It is time for exams and the week before it is very important to take into account certain aspects:
• Practice everything learned as possible exam questions and also review schemas, summaries and conceptual maps.
• To manage stress it is important:
• Sleep 8 hours and not alter the sleep pattern.
• Eat healthy and do not skip any food.
• Drink water and stay hydrated
• Take breaks where you can do some physical exercise or listen to some music to disconnect.
• Do relaxation exercises. For example, you can focus on your breathing for a few minutes.
• Visualize yourself doing the test in a positive way, finding yourself calm and focused on it.